Creating a Bibliography or Works Cited page after you have finished your paper is a quick click of a couple buttons.
- Make sure you create a blank page at the end of your document.
- Give the page a title (in the screenshot below, I titled it "Bibliogrphy").
- Now give yourself the number of blank lines necessary between the title line and your first resource as detailed by whatever style you are using.
- Go to the Zotero tool menu and click the "Insert Bibliography."
- Now double check the citations to make sure they are correct. It is common for some to be incorrect.